Skip to main content

Pentucket Arts Foundation Award! 2017

I am pleased that I have been awarded the Arts Connecting Community Public Art Grant for Pentucket Arts Foundation 2017! This involves three community projects that will provide outdoor sculpture for the Pentucket community! http://www.pentucketarts.org/about




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m excited to share that I have a solo show coming up at Chalk Gallery in Newburyport, MA!

  “In the Realm of Myth and Archetypes” explores the universal stories that shape us. Using baling wire as both line and structure to create archetypal forms and mythic figures, this collection of work reimagines ancient narratives in an expressive, minimalist form. From rivers and stars, to movement and our timeless connections to the earth, each sculpture explores an aspect of the mysterious ways in which the universe tugs upon us. In the days and weeks leading up to the show, I’ll be sharing some of the pieces that will be featured at Chalk, along with more about my artistic process, history, and the themes and questions that have long guided my work and identity as an artist.  Please consider supporting my work if you feel moved to do so!  See Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/solo-show-coming-134323909?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link Join me for the opening reception on August 14...

Flower Pot Art

 These puppies are part of a series of art for those garden areas that need just a little art!  $28 and up. asiascudder@gmail.com

Sea Turtles, Plastics - How to Make a Difference?

Sea Turtles: Art + Oceans + Plastics Project  https://youtu.be/eSuU-hkuCW8 When I began to think about plastic, I wondered how an art project could answer one question How can I make a difference ?  SEE LINKS HERE:  https://vrplasticsonmainstreet.blogspot.com/ .