Skip to main content

Entrepreneurial Grant 2020/2021!

Supported by New Hampshire State Council on the Arts and the National Endowment for the Arts


                                               Entrepreneurial Grant 2020/2021!

   Anyone who knows the competitive world of being a professional visual artist knows that a great image can make all the difference in proposal-making for new exhibits and projects.  This is true especially if a visual artist is starting out.  This was the case for my work, Although I have been a practicing artist and sculptor for over 25 years, I am pivoting my practice to wanting to have more public art present in outdoor spaces.   I have created several pieces that are "larger than life" but photographing them is hugely challenging! Receiving this grant is an excellent opportunity for me to show off my works in a way that is hugely improved!  I'm SO excited to progress in my professional presentations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garden Art Design

  GARDEN ART Sizes and materials vary Priced according to customization Commissions Welcome! Email: asiascudder@gmail.com for more information

My Piece, "Off Kilter" on display at the Cape Cod Cultural Center

 

Installation of "Rising" at Franconia Art Walk 2023!

Great to have help with this installation ... Complete install pics pending!