Skip to main content

Les Femmes Folles WOMEN IN ART - Asia Scudder


Les Femmes Folles

WOMEN IN ART




"Wire sculptor Asia Scudder shares with LFF about growing up attending art exhibits and visiting museums, being told to find a “real job,” her inspirations, feminism and eco-feminism and more…

Where are you from?  I was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska  (b. 1963).   I went to Ft. Collins, CO at Colorodo State University where I studied wildlife biology but I completed my undergraduate degree from University of Nebraska at Omaha with a B.S. in biology (1986).   It was while I was at UNO that I met my future husband.  Shortly after we were married we moved to Norman, Oklahoma to the University of Oklahoma.  (1989 – 2012).   I currently reside in Hampton Falls, NH with my partner."  ... article continues here:     https://femmesfollesnebraska.tumblr.com/post/72439178156/asia-scudder-artist



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garden Art Design

  GARDEN ART Sizes and materials vary Priced according to customization Commissions Welcome! Email: asiascudder@gmail.com for more information

My Piece, "Off Kilter" on display at the Cape Cod Cultural Center

 

Installation of "Rising" at Franconia Art Walk 2023!

Great to have help with this installation ... Complete install pics pending!